Sunday, November 4, 2007

Temple Square


This past week when we were in Utah we were able to visit Temple Square. Temple Square has come up in many of our family home evenings over the past several months and the boys were ecstatic to finally be able to see where General Conference is held every six months, the temple where mommy and daddy were married, and all of the many historical events associated with the church. It was a wonderful experience living away for the past five years to be able to visit Temple Square as a family for the first time.







Boys will be boys:) Both boys said that one of their favorite parts about visiting Temple Square was the train ride (Trax).






5 comments:

Tuesdee said...

I love that TRAX was their favorite! Kids are awesome!

I love the new look of your blog. It looks great!!

Tuesdee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtni said...

Oh I am jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time. We are headed to UT for a visit in the summer and those pictures made me even more excited.

The Moore's said...

Aly, I just found your blog and I love it! The boys are darling! Love heather Moore

WIKKY said...

How fun to see how you guys are doing! Glad you could enjoy good old Salt Lake City (even though it is freezing right now). I am so glad that you commented so that we can connect with the past! How long has it been? Enjoy your cute little fam. I am loving the really blond hair on you!!! (or has it always been that blond and I am just noticing it?)

 
Clicky Web Analytics