Monday, June 2, 2008

Jace's Preschool Graduation




Jace had so much fun in the Koala class this year with Miss. Peggy and Miss. Maura. We truly could not have asked for better teachers...they loved Jace and he loved them which I have decided is one of the most important things in sending your child to preschool. After graduation Jace was extremely emotional when he realized that he would never be in the same class with the same friends ever again. After about three days he decided summer wasn't that bad after all...especially when you go swimming once or twice a day. :-)

2 comments:

cortney and neil said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is. I am glad he loved preschool. Thanks for the comment on my blog you are very sweet and I love and miss you tons. I told my mom you are coming in Sept and she is extremely excited.

Krissy Lowe said...

He is so cute! I am so sad that Ethan's preschool didn't do a graduation. I think it helps these little kids to have a sense of accomplishment.

 
Clicky Web Analytics