Thursday, February 5, 2009

One month old...



It's hard to believe our little Scarlet is one month old. Time has flown and for the most part every moment has been great. She was sleeping through the night but, came down with a cold a couple of weeks ago and that was the end of that.

I know this may sound crazy but, Scarlet has been going in for weight checks every week since she was born. I guess the little butter ball isn't "gaining" enough weight regardless of how big she started out. Today she weighed in at 10 pounds 9 ounces. She has grown, I just have yet to hear from the Dr. if that 1/2 lb. is sufficient. I took her in yesterday to get her pics. taken. I love her so much. She is so much fun. So far I must say that she is such an easy going baby and has brought so much love into our home. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! We need MORE pictures- when you can that is- you must get your rest first:)

Bonnie said...

She is beautiful, Alyssa! What an angel.

Ashli said...

she is such a sweetheart. Good luck with the cold and the weight gain. She sure is darling. I love her little red outfit! I'm glad you got your girl.

The Moore's said...

so darling!

Taryn and the boys said...

What cute pictures.

Courtni said...

Wow! One month already? She is beautiful! Good luck with the sleeping and the weight gain...we had similar problems with Abby and always were getting her weighed and I know it is stressful.

Unknown said...

Darling 1 month pictures. I sure do miss loving her in person. I was hoping to see some pictures with Grandma, but alas they weren't there! Take good care of yourself.
Love, Susan

Sonia said...

She's absolutely beautiful!!!

Krissy Lowe said...

Congratualtions on little Scarlet. She is Beautiful. 10 pounds!? How did you do that? You are so tiny! She is so beautiful just like your other kids. I love her name too.

Kristin said...

She looks so old compared to the last picture! I hate that kids grow up. Preschool next year for Avery is making me realize I have SERIOUS detachment issues!

 
Clicky Web Analytics