Thursday, September 3, 2009

So, I heard...

some squealing coming from Scarlet's room after her nap and decided to let her stay in there for a little while considering she was completely happy doing whatever she might be doing. After a little while I went in to find her squealing because she had somehow managed to take apart her bumper.

Yes, she is in a sleeping bag. She's just like her mama always COLD and BUNDLED even in the dead heat of summer.

Look closely her two bottom teeth came in this week. This is a first for her and we are sooo excited. This cute girl makes us so happy!!

9 comments:

Courtni said...

look at how proud she is with what she did to the bumper. too funny! what a doll!

Nielsen Fam said...

That is so funny! Soph now stands on her bumpers after her nap, trying to escape we think! I have so enjoyed watching my boys grow and soften with there sweet little sister, kids are such amazing blessings!

Brittany Anne said...

haha, i love that picture of her.
we miss you guys.

Wendy said...

She is so cute! I love when they are so proud of themselves for figuring something out. Her bedding is adorable!

Unknown said...

What a darling little Muggins! I love her blue, blue eyes and her cute new teeth. She is a smarty, just like her brothers. We love and miss all of you - Colter Bay wasn't the same without you! Love Grandma.

Sonia said...

She is sooo adorable, and seems to have quite a little personality as well!!! I sure hope I get to meet her soon!!!

Brittany Anne said...

give us an update!

Alta said...

I have had the greatest time catching up on your family with your cute blog. I am so sorry to see that you have had such a hard year. It looks like you are all healthy and well now. I hope that your baby Scarlet is doing alright and the doc's figured out what was going on with her. You look amazing as always! Take care.

Andrea said...

She is such a cute little baby, Alyssa! We sure miss you guys!! I hope you are doing well.

 
Clicky Web Analytics