Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner

This Thanksgiving was the first Thanksgiving we have been with family in four years. It was wonderful!! On a side note this was also my first time brining a Turkey and it will now be the only way I ever do a turkey again and, I have cooked many a turkeys in my day (if you want my brining recipe send me an email). I was on the phone with my friends the Griffeth's going back and forth on recipes for days. They are great cooks and when I have cooking questions or need advice they are always ones I know I can go to. Thanks guys!!

The kiddos waiting anxiously for their food...
They pretended they were helping but, really they were sampling...
I guess this is what I look like when I spend the previous 48 hours cooking...
Best pic. of the day...

Thanks for coming Grandma and Papa. We love you:-)

2 comments:

Ashli said...

Looks so festivus! I agree a brined turkey is the best way to go. It makes everything sooo moist and yummy. Way to go.

Unknown said...

Papa is thrilled that you put the picture of him wearing your apron! So flattering!! It is fun to look at the pictures and re-live the fun. I am so happy to see that Scarlet knows how to take care of her chocolate needs - such a smart girl!

 
Clicky Web Analytics