Sunday, December 6, 2009

Winter Wonderland Houston Style


This past Friday Houston shut down due to possible snow flurries. To our dismay it snowed much more than we anticipated (in case your aren't aware of the climate in Houston, it doesn't SNOW here.) Brandon's office shut down and Jace's school dismissed early. I am sooo happy we were all able to enjoy the SNOW day together.



As soon as Jace stepped off the bus these two brothers broke out in their first snowball fight ever


Jace was so excited to make snow angels even if there was a little dirt involved:)


Excitement in the air...


The park near our bus stop was a happening place for kids of all ages...




Our little snow bunny...

Making sure the trampoline still works...

A little wet
All in a days work!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Love it! I am glad that your blogging again!!

Ashli said...

Looks like so much fun. What a cute little snow bunny you have!

Unknown said...

How fun - it is getting you ready for Utah. We have a bunch of snow so you can make more snowmen and snow angels! I love the pictures - keep them coming! Love Grandma

Sonia said...

You can't even begin to know how excited I was to see you had updated your blog. I'm like you, I just haven't been blogging much lately, I need to get better about it. I just can't believe how big the boys are and Scarlet too. She's such a cutie...obviously she would be you guys are the cutest family I have EVER seen!!!! I think about you all the time and I sure do miss you!!! I hope you guys have a great Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN!! My kids would go nuts if it snowed out here!! Miss you Al!! XOXO

 
Clicky Web Analytics