Thursday, March 27, 2008

My little guy.....

Yesterday I was packing for Utah once again when Jace came up to me and asked me if we could mail something to Nanny in Heaven. I asked him what he wanted to mail to her and he handed me this letter that he wrote all by himself. I started to cry at his innocence. I told him I had a better idea. "Why don't we take it to Utah with us and give it to Nanny when we get there. She will keep it close to her always." He was jumping with excitement when I offered this suggestion. I love him so much and am in awe with him everyday. I love this little guy and all of the sweetness that comes with him.

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Thanks for sharing his letter! It made my heart smile!!! I needed that!!! I'm so sorry for you loss and we send our condolences! Have a safe trip!

Tuesdee said...

HEY GUYS!!
I found your blog and thought I would say HI!! Your little boys are SO cute!! It's great to see you. Our blog has went private but if you want an invite just let me know!

benandtuesdee@gmail.com

We'd love to invite you!

Chris said...

Wow--what a sweet little boy! He writes really well too!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. I love the purity in innocence of children. What a cutey.

 
Clicky Web Analytics