Sunday, April 20, 2008

30 reasons I love Brandon





1. First off, I love his heart. He is the kindest most loving person I have ever met.
2. I love that we are totally attracted to each other.
3. I love his intellect. One of the first things I noticed about him when I met him was his intelligence. I know it might sound crazy but I was totally attracted to his mind.
4. I love his drive and motivation. When he puts his mind to something he makes it happen quick (an example of this is his education. He graduated with his bachelor's degree in three years and had his MBA from Thunderbird at the age of 26.)
5. I love how great of a dad he is to my boys. He adores them and they adore him right back.
6. I love his testimony and that he knows the gospel is true.
7. I love that he has a testimony of the Book of Mormon and that he studies it daily.
8. I love that he makes attending the temple a priority and I love attending with him.
9. I love that he is my best friend.
10. I love his patience with everyone and everything in life.
11.I love that he has never raised his voice at me or my boys.
12. I love that I have never heard him talk bad about anyone or judge anyone.
13. I love that I feel safe with him.
14. I love that he can sing.
15. I love that he can play anything on the piano by ear.
16. I love that working out is as important to him as it is to me (and I love the muscles in his arms).
17. I loved watching him play soccer in college and still love watching him play even if it is only in the backyard with Jace.
18. I love the kid in him and so do my boys. I love that he loves fantasy, and his imagination that comes with it:)
19. I love that he bathes the kids every night.
20. I love that he loves his parents and sister the way he does.
21. I love that he loves my family and gets along really well with every single one of them (sometimes my brothers call him for advice or just to run their ideas past him and he is always eager to listen and help.)
22. I love that he enjoys teaching as much as he enjoys learning. I was amazed when he decided to teach at University of Houston on the side for a few semesters. He said that he always wanted to lecture in a classroom setting and...he did.
23. I love that I can be myself 100% around him and he still loves and appreciates me.
24. What I love most about our long talks is his insight.
25. I love that everyone that meets him loves him and considers him a loyal friend.
26. I love that he truly loves and appreciates his friends.
27. I love when my friends call on the phone and he answers. He loves to give them a hard time in a nice way and is always interested to see how they are doing:-)
28.I love that he is such a hard worker and because of his hard work has always been able to provide for our family.
29. I love listening to him pray.
30. Most importantly I love how easy it is to love him.
31. oops, one over oh well...I love that he makes me want to be a better person.



B, I adore, appreciate, and love you...and am excited to spend the rest of my life with you:)




Happy thirtieth Birthday!!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me it was his birthday!

Heidi P said...

You are a good wife posting such a sweet post about your hubby! Can't wait to meet him.

Nora said...

You are a good wife! Your page is so cute, doesn't hurt to have cute boys either!

Karen said...

That's so sweet Alyssa. You & Brandon are both really wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet tribute!! You are both lucky to have each other!! What a blessing!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

PS- still love the look ;)

Sonia said...

That is so sweet!!! You guys are so cute together!!! You are such a sweet wife to post that about him!!! Shhh...don't tell Adam, or he might expect me to be nice to him too, lol!!!

Andrea said...

Alyssa, That is so sweet, I loved it! What a great man you married.

 
Clicky Web Analytics