Friday, April 11, 2008

Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory



Today we went to Brenham, Texas to tour the actual Blue Bell Ice Cream factory. Now, I am not a true fan of ice cream. In fact I could go the rest of my life without ice cream and never miss it, which explains why I thought everyone would know what I was talking about when I said, "Can you believe we only live one hour away from the Blue Bell Ice Cream factory?" In all reality Blue Bell ice cream is only sold in seventeen states but, it is spreading quickly and I must admit if I had to eat ice cream this would be the one.




Chayse, Brooklyn, Sophie, Kala, Kai, Jace, Cubby


Cubby, Kai, Nicholas, Jace




Jace and Cubby being Super Hero's





Playing Red Light Green Light waiting for our turn to take the ice cream tour





Yum, according to the boys the best part of the trip was the generous ice cream serving at the end :-)

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics