Saturday, April 4, 2009

Go Pacers!!




Jace recently finished his first season of basketball. He loved it and caught on quickly. He usually made one to two baskets per game and by the end was defending the opposing team pretty well.



Jace received the most energetic cheer leading award on his team (okay not really but, if that award existed he would have won). He loved shouting offense/defense to his team members whenever he was sitting out. His cheer was contagious :)


Reciting the YMCA Basketball Oath

Another perk this season was our extra visitors at many of Jace's games. Scarlet was only five days old when she went to Jace's first game and, we were able to have Nonny, Poppy, and Grandma attend a few games!!


2 comments:

Camile said...

Hey Alyssa! I am Stephanie's sister (soon-to-be Bryant's sis-in-law)! You have such cute boys and an adorable little girl. I'm excited to meet you in a couple of months.

My blog is private, but I'd love for you to check it out, so if you'd like an invite you can e-mail me @ aparson@vandals.uidaho.edu

cortney and neil said...

I can't believe he is big enough to play basketball. I have to admit it makes me a little sad. Our kids are growing up.

 
Clicky Web Analytics