Friday, April 17, 2009

The Strawberry Patch




This past Monday we headed to a strawberry patch with friends. Brandon was home for the day so I dragged him along in hopes that we would be able to make this strawberry pickin' activity work with a baby and a broken armed child. The day couldn't have turned out better!!






This furry little thing was one of the many bugs we came across but, coming from a person with a true bug phobia I must say I expected the bug situation to be much worse.

Scarlet enjoyed watching EVERYTHING!!


All in a days work...
And, the somewhat final project...And, the final project...

4 comments:

Karly said...

I wish we had those around here! That looks so fun! And way to make all that jam... very domestic!

Camile said...

YUMMY!!!

I can't wait to have some fresh strawberries this spring and summer!

Brittany Anne said...

mmmm, that looks like so much fun, and delicious.

Bonnie said...

Just looking at those strawberries and that jam makes me crave strawberries! What a fun family activity.

 
Clicky Web Analytics