Saturday, April 11, 2009

Playgroup Easter Egg Hunt at the Lake

Looking at these pics. of the kids on their Easter Egg Hunt with our playgroup made me realize how quickly our kiddos are growing up. When we first started coming to this playgroup Kai was eight months old and Jace was two years old. I guess you could say that time flies when you're having "fun".




Jace made the "hat" on his head before we left the house that morning...he says it's his pizza hat??


Only seconds later and they are already into the candy...



I assumed Scarlet was doing this the whole time but, my friend Stacy informed me otherwise.



I must have been pretty preoccupied with the boys on their egg hunt because Stacy walked by Scarlet's stroller, heard her squirming around and found this (thanks for the pics. Stacy)...

Off on their own on the other side of the lake. Us moms discussed who would jump in and cross the lake if any of the kids fell in. We decided they all know how to swim pretty well so they are on their own in that area. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dying at that picture of Scarlet's headband ;)

Sudeepta said...

Great post thanks for sharing.
Welcome to Centex HuntClub - Offering hunts all over Texas! Come hunt with us today. Unlimited hogs, hunt day or night! Huge Trophy Boars, young meat hogs too.Hog Hunting

 
Clicky Web Analytics