Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's official...

or at least has been for a couple of weeks now. My brother Bryant and his girlfriend Stephanie are finally engaged and are getting married June 6th. We are sooo excited for you two and can't wait to get up their to celebrate.
I must say that Bryant's proposal is one of my most favorite yet. The night he proposed he started off by taking Stephanie to dinner at (Flemings-my most favorite restaurant). Afterwards they walked to a nearby book store where they casually browsed the relationship book section when suddenly Stephanie stumbles across a book that Bryant had had professionally made for her. Bryant said that Stephanie was really confused when she found it because it was obvious that this storybook was their love story. At this point Bryant walked her over to a stage in the children's section, sat her down, and read their love story to her. He then reached over and grabbed some flowers sitting nearby (my brother Breck had stashed the flowers their just minutes before) pulled out the ring and proposed. Down below is the pic. of them in the bookstore with their storybook...I love this love story.


Congratulations you two! We LOVE you. :-)

4 comments:

Kate said...

That is too cute! I love it. Oh, the memories of getting engaged...so long ago or it seems.

Camile said...

Such a creative and sweet proposal!

I'm excited for the celebration too!

Unknown said...

All you girls look alike - is there a rule you can only marry if they have blonde hair?! Fun was to get engaged - very original

Krissy Lowe said...

That is such a fun proposal! I can't believe that Bryant is getting married! Wow how time flies. His fiance looks just like you-gorgeous.

 
Clicky Web Analytics