Friday, July 18, 2008

Galveston Beach

Brandon was working from home today so we decided to head to Galveston Beach for the day.





As always, the boys were off in their own world playing Star Wars and who knows what else. At one point B walked out into the water where Jace and Kai were talking to a family. As soon as he caught up to them the mom said, "I love your boys names Luke and Matthew." What Kai had told her was, "Our names are Luke (Skywalker) and Master Windu." All he could do was laugh or I guess try to explain their imaginations to a complete stranger who probably wouldn't have cared.






On the way home I asked Jace what his favorite part of the day was. He said, "Jumping over the waves when my eyes and mouth were closed. My worst favorite part was jumping over a wave when my mouth and eyes were opened."




All tuckered out after jumping all of those waves.




When I asked Kai what his favorite part of the day was he said, "Playing in the holes they dug."


"Look mom, we found a light saber."

Can you believe sweet little Kai who can barely stand the thought of walking on the sand...is holding seaweed?





By evening we headed home, cleaned up, and ended the night with popcycles on the trampoline:)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics! You almost made Galveston look pretty! I hope you are too tired to go with us next week....

Amber said...

looks like soo much fun I can't even stand it!! I wish we had something like that close to us :)

The Moore's said...

Your boys are just so darling!!! Heather

Karen said...

How fun! Your boys are so cute in their matching towels :)

Julie said...

I had to laugh.... Brandon is working from home so you went to Galveston Beach. I want his job!! Looks like fun.

Wendy said...

Luke and Matthew are darling as usual!

Sonia said...

I love the pictures, and the stories that go with them. Your boys are soo stinkin' cute! Please come visit us!!!

The Mercer Family said...

What a fun day. I wish we had a beach here. How hilarious about the boys telling other people what their names were hehe. I like Luke and Windu...not bad lol Maybe you should consider changing them...hmmm :))

 
Clicky Web Analytics