Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Running from the Cold

Our good friends the Turners just moved to Alaska this past February. They decided the cold was too much and had to rush back to visit. Can you guess what they wanted to do the entire time?? Swim...and I would have done the same thing if I were to ever live in a cold place like Alaska but, I know Brandon would never consider moving me to a place that cold. :)


Nicholas, Bryce, Jace

Can you believe all three of these boys are wearing the same swimsuit from last season?? I guess we all shop at the same place or, there aren't very many to places to shop in Katy.




Cecily and the triplets: Aubry, Savannah, and Kelsey






After swimming all day, we headed over to the Jenkins for a BBQ and of course more swimming.







I guess when you've been swimming all day you end up being pretty creative with your surroundings by the end. The kids loved jumping off the wall and of course they had to do it at the same time.




I have to say I have a special place in my heart for these girls. Not because their families are close friends but, because they are in my primary class this year. We truly miss having the silliness of the triplets in our class every Sunday, but look forward to their three year assignment in Alaska to finish so they can run back to the warm for good. :-)













4 comments:

Karen said...

Great pictures..that was a really fun night!

Amber said...

looks fun, i need to get myself if swimsuit shape for when we come visit (if we do :) and hopefully we will. It might not be until December now. but that would work out good with the heat anyway right?

Sar said...

You are so busted!! As I recall, that night at the Jenkins was blog prohibited. Please remove all offensive pictures of me in my swimsuit :)
No... seriously, the picture has got to go.
Sar

brooklyn said...

my little oliver has the same old navy swimsuit from last year that he is still wearing this year as well. funny.

 
Clicky Web Analytics