Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ghosts live in our house??


On conference Sunday the boys and I decided to make a "haunted" gingerbread house. While we were making it Jace told me that all of the scary Halloween ghosts in our house can now live in this house.


working really hard



Kai was really concerned that the ghosts wouldn't be able to get in and out of the house so he was trying to blow down the door in the pic. up above. :)


You can't make a gingerbread house without eating part of it, right??

7 comments:

Katy Schepis Edmondson said...

I love making those haunting houses. Way fun to eat too.

Ashli said...

Looks like a fun time. I agree, the best part is sneaking some of the goodies.:)

Anonymous said...

Al- LOVE the pics of the wedding!! Your family looks darling- the biys are so cute and grown up and Ash is GORGEOUS!! YOU my friend, look BEAUTIFUL too!! So glad you posted all those pics!!!

Courtni said...

How cute of a mom are you? I have never even thought of something like that...my poor kids never do anything really creative (because their mom isn't programmed to think that way!)

cortney and neil said...

You are such a cute mom. i finally saw our picture, and i love it so i stole it. ha ha. By the way did you ever check on the kacey stripe quilt. I got the shams yesterday, but I would really love the quilt. I might have to check ebay or something.

Taryn and the boys said...

How fun!

Bonnie said...

So cute! How fun, you guys look happy, and you're a hot mama! It's nice to keep up on how you guys are doing.

 
Clicky Web Analytics