Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Bunk Mates


For the past I don't know how many years the boys have been begging us to get them bunk beds. At first we said absolutely not. When we built our home we built enough bedrooms thinking they would always have their own rooms. After listening to them for the past year we finally broke down and agreed if they could follow the #1 rule "to not stay up all night" we would let them try it out.



Kai asked me to get a picture of him pretending to sleep in his new bed.

5 comments:

Courtni said...

How cute is it that they actually want to share a room? How fun that they are best buds! (Bunk beds look so much cuter and safer than they were when I was little!)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! We have our boys in bunk beds and they just love it. Hope your doing well!

cortney and neil said...

That is so cute. I am worried about just the opposite. My kids have always shared a room. I hope they do okay when they have seperate rooms in the new house.

Taryn and the boys said...

How cute, I hope it's working out well.

kim said...

Cute room!

 
Clicky Web Analytics