Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's SNOWing in Houston

Photo taken from the Houston Chronicle

I know most people live in snowy areas but, my kids never have. So seeing snow as they came out of school today and seeing just a little bit on the roof before Jace's basketball practice made the kids ecstatic. Kai's teacher Miss. Mary was so cute. She told the boys if we had enough snow at our house in the morning she would be knocking on our door bright and early with a carrot and coal in hand (too bad the snow didn't stick at all). From what I hear it has been years since it last snowed here...I just hope our Sago Palm in the front yard survives the freezing 30 degree weather.

1 comment:

cortney and neil said...

Nic and I left for Houston the day after christmas. When we left Idaho there was no snow. When we hit Houston we found SNOW! It was the craziest thing. So that must be the last time it snowed and that was four years ago. I hope you are feeling good. You are on the countdown. I better be getting a call when this little girl arrives.

 
Clicky Web Analytics