Friday, December 5, 2008

Thank heavens for little girls and great friends too


Sarah, Colette, Amy, Heidi, Nora, Kim, Heather, Jaime

Little Ava, Esther, Alyssa, Eleanor, Emily

I wish I would've thought to take a pic. earlier half the girls had already taken off before this pic. was taken


One of my best friends Sarah Johnson threw me a baby shower last night. She went way over the top to make me feel special and I must say she did a great job. Thanks Sarah, you're the best. I also want to thank the rest of my friends that helped make the night a memorable event. I truly feel blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends. I don't know what I would do without you. Thanks girls..you're the best...and I love you. :-)
Sarah gave me plenty of assignments before the shower. Baby pics. of myself for display, ultrasound pics. of our sweet baby, and the worst part a pic. of my side profile for a game.

Thanks again everyone. :-)

5 comments:

Sonia said...

That is sooo great! It looks like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing the pictures, what a cute idea with all your baby pics and stuff! So sweet!

Ashli said...

Yeah! How fun! I'm glad that you were so well taken care off. Girls need celebrating. I can't believe how soon she will be here. How are you feeling? I was thinking you should name her Sky, hehehehe. At least it would make your boys happy :)

Kristin said...

I'm so sad I wasn't able to make it... darn 1 year old birthdays and husbands working late! We love you guys and are so excited!!!!

chiggidy said...

you have the cutest little family. your boys are darling, and i'm sure the lil miss will be a doll, too.

glad to see that all is well - i love and miss ya!

Brittany Anne said...

oh i love the side profile of you! you are so cute! i hope me and chase will be able to go out and see you guys soon.

 
Clicky Web Analytics