Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jace's Fall Soccer Season 2008


It's hard to believe Jace just completed his fourth soccer season. He's just like his dad...fast, quick, and silly on the field all in one game but, at the end of the day above all else Jace is known for his speed.




Jace's #1 Fan...


Are they going to get it in...

Crash and burn (sometimes or should I say most of the time these crash and burns are a little over dramatic but, if you're going to fall you need to look tough right?? )...

And, it's a GOAL!!



Way to go buddy...another great season!!

3 comments:

cortney and neil said...

HOw cute. It is hard to believe that he is the same little boy that stood in my play pen and yelled " Hey I am still in here" :)

QnA Drapers said...

Your boys are so cute- Im so excited for this girl to join your cute family! My address is 4231 Bingham Ln, Lincoln, NE 68516 I haven't got chrtismas cards done yet- We may have new years letter this year!

Sonia said...

I can't believe how big they both look! And adorable as ever! I sure do miss you guys!

 
Clicky Web Analytics