Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kai's very 1st Christmas program ever


Kai is so sweet. He has been practicing his Christmas songs for over a month now, at school, in the car, and at home. When it came time to sing in front of an audience he froze and was not able to sing one word. When he finished he told us he didn't do a good job. We told him that we were so very proud of him. He stayed up on the stage the entire time and never cried. I think he experienced quite a few different moods while up on stage. Up above he was definitely sad but, down below he looks angry.
Mellow but still not happy...

In the end he looked a little more comfortable but not comfortable enough to sing. :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, atleast he didn't pick his boogers and roll them around in his hand instead of singing.

Amy said...

It is scary to stand on a stage and see everyone watching you! Thanks for the peanut butter balls. They are as good as I remember them. I can't wait for the recipe!

Courtni said...

Ohhh...that is so sweet, but sad that he thought he didn't do a good job. I don't blame him -- my mom has stories of me giving (or supposed to be giving) primary talks. I'm glad you caught so many great expressions on camera!

 
Clicky Web Analytics