Monday, December 15, 2008

O' Christmas Tree


A few weeks ago we decorated our Christmas tree. Every year we seem to decorate earlier and earlier ( B thinks the three of us are crazy but, the boys love it.)


The boys showing their favorite ornament this season...



Focusing really hard on getting each ornament just right...







This is definitely my favorite part of decorating a tree with my kids. They have no concept that every ornament ends up on the bottom branches even when offered a chair to stand on and, they clump all of the same ornaments together. Brandon immediately starts to fix it every year until I remind him it's my favorite part. Life with these cute boys sure keep us busy but, we love it. :-)

1 comment:

Taryn and the boys said...

Cute pictures, but your not in any of them. I can't believe how close your getting to having your baby girl. Hope your feeling well. It's been forever since we've seen you guys. Give me a call.

 
Clicky Web Analytics