Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Bountiful Temple

{My brother Breck, Brandon, Alyssa, Dad, sister Ashlyn, Mom, brother Chase, sister-in-law Brittany, sister-in-law Stephanie, brother Bryant aka Beano}


My sister was so thoughtful in making sure she went through the Temple for her first time while we were visiting. It was an amazing experience to have my entire family in the Temple all together for the very first time. Ash was the last one to go through. I feel truly blessed and humbled to have such an amazing family. I know it's very easy to loose this for anyone and hope and pray that everyone in my family will never loose track of what they know to be true and to continue living righteously so that one day eternal life together will be our reward.

{My Aunt Julie on one end and my cousin Doug on the other end}


Siblings





1 comment:

Aaron and Camile said...

I feel blessed that I was able to be there for that special occasion! Ashlyn is such a neat girl - I bet she's an awesome missionary!

 
Clicky Web Analytics