Thursday, January 21, 2010

Paradise Bakery with D202

I've been friends with these girls since High School. There's actually a huge group of us maybe twenty or more...but, those of us in the photo were the ones that did not get married right away, headed up to the U after High School and though most of our parents lived only ten minutes away from campus we all moved in together and lived with each other on and off minus and plus several other girls for many years. We've been through thick and thin and next to B there's not a person in the world that knows me better than these girls. The first apt.# we lived in was D202 and that's what everyone in SLC refers to us as. Side note and I know Cydnee will want me to mention she did not go to high school with us I met her one night at the Chi Omega House and she's been a part of our lives ever since.


Cydnee, Alyssa, Jaime, Meagan, Steph

1 comment:

T&JFree said...

who is that tall weirdo with her eyes closed. You all look so cute...and then there is me...yuck! Anyway, so good to see you! I hope you come again soon to Utah...for good next time :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics