Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nielsen Christmas Eve Party

I LOVE Christmas Eve at my parents. They go all out by cooking all day. My dad loves to cook as much as my mom if not more. Most years he makes a Turkey, Ham, and Prime Rib (maybe Prime Rib is New Years...I don't know all the meats run together). This year they did Ham and Turkey and many many other yummy dishes. Probably my most favorite part about the evening is being together and how low-key everything is. We just hang out and relax. As for my dad, he probably relaxes once the dinner is done.

Not planned but, definitely plaid...


Even though I was using my camera I think they thought I was swapping heads on my i-phone...

Hanging out...
Scarlet and her great-grandma Nana

Jace and Martha (family friend)...
Steppy and Beano...
Brittany and Cha Cha...
Ashy and Fred (family friend)...
Scarlet and Uncle Breck...
Performing Kai's pre-school songs...


Scarlet so badly wanted to be apart of them...

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics