Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas in Utah 2009

(Note: Especially for family and friends that were apart of our Utah trip...our posts for this trip are three pages long so when you get to the bottom of this page click on older posts)
This past Christmas Break was spent running from party to party with family and friends in Utah. We 'LOVED' every minute of it and will not complain about the chaos even in the slightest because it's not always that we can be apart of these wonderful times with family and friends. I must say that I'm a little emotional writing this simply because I think this may have been the best Christmas I have ever had. The past three years we have spent Christmas in Houston for a number of reasons and though we have grown as a family and have created many wonderful memories with our Texas Friends it has also made me appreciate the times I am able to spend with our families in Utah. I feel very humbled and blessed to be apart of and loved so much by the families we have. I can't imagine life without them and spending this Christmas season with them was pure bliss. Thanks ya'll we love and miss you:-)

4 comments:

Karen said...

I really enjoyed reading about your trip and seeing all the fun pictures, so glad you had a wonderful holiday with your family <3

Anonymous said...

Al- all those posts made me miss your family!! I seriously can't belive how old we are getting- seeing all of your siblings as *gown ups* makes me feel so old!! Everyone looked SOOO happy- I am so glad you guys were able to go and be with everyone!! -and of course I was very proud of you for having a fabulous headband on Scarelt at all times!! ;) OD- and YOU LOKK FABULOUS!!! I can only hope I somday look as fabulous as that after having my third!! XOXO

B. said...

Oh I just loved all your posts so much!! You are amazing for putting all(or at least a lot) of the pictures up. Were some of mine in there or did we just get so many of the same pictures?
I loved the ones of your parents!!
Chase and I had so much fun with your family this year! Move back asap!!
I love that I'm a part of your family now, it's always great when you are around!!
Xoxo.

Brittany Anne said...

oh sorry, i was logged into an old account i guess...

 
Clicky Web Analytics