Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tubing at Gorgoza in Park City

On Christmas Eve morning my sister Ashlyn, the boys, and B headed up to Gorgoza to go tubing. The original plan was to go skiing at Snowbird but, our first night in Utah I slipped and fell down my in-laws stairs...no big deal...I was just too sore to do any physical activities and in order to take our boys skiing for the first time we both needed to be there to assist. So, tubing was next on the list.

At one point Ash was talking to an old man and admiring is gloves. He turned to B and said, "She sure is cute...this one's a keeper". Brandon turned to him and said, "um, she's my sister-in-law." He wanted to say, "She sure is a keeper, she's my daughter." Instead the old man said, "well, she's still a keeper."
Ash, the boys had as much fun tubing with you as you did with them. We love you and are going to miss you soo much when you leave in March. Thanks for spending the day with them...you sure are a keeper:-)

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics