Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day activities

Today we went swimming, swimming, and swimming again. Oh so fun!! After swimming at our neighborhood pool all day we headed over to the Richard's for a fun barbecue, swimming, and a little action on their new sports court. :-)



On this end of the pool everyone was playing hard...




this end of the pool was used strictly for relaxation...

By the end of the night there were some pretty serious games going on

Brandon, racing to the other end ...

Thankfully, by the end of the night these three were still getting along and NOT causing any mischief. :-)


5 comments:

Courtni said...

How fun! I totally forgot about Memorial Day. We are at the start of winter and your weather looked awesome!!

So fun to see pics of your kids -- they are darling!

Julie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Isn't it great having a day just designated for fun? Your boys are just too cute.

cortney and neil said...

Alyssa,
I LOVE IT! Jace looks the same but Kai has grown up so much. I guess it could be because I havn't seen him since he was dressed up as a chilli pepper :) They are so cute. Tell Brandon I love the matching swim shorts with the boys!
I love you tons. I am glad we can keep in touch better, and I commanded Melissa to make a blog :)

Kimbee and Jakester said...

those are sexy swimsuits bro!

Kimbee and Jakester said...

haha, i think your hot too alyssa....i think you would look good in the matching suit too. :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics