Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Brunch


This past Thursday I had the opportunity to attend a Mother's Day Brunch with Jace at his school. It was so much fun and I absolutely loved the one on one time I got to spend with him. After the brunch we went back to his classroom for a story and to open our Mother's Day gifts. I love the pillow he made...I think it is so sweet. After all of us mom's opened our gifts, we headed out to the garden to take pics. with our kids. It was such a treat to spend the morning with Jace...thanks buddy I love you. :-)


They made cute placemats for the brunch. :)





The cute pillow Jace made!!



Jace, Averie, Emma, Lauren, Cami







3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day. Isn't it nice to be loved?

Anonymous said...

Al- HOW STINKIN CUTE IS THAT- I love that Brandon posted a great poem for you all by himself!! What a great guy you have!! SO fun to see all the Mother's Day stuff you had going on!! Miss you!!

Sherwoods said...

I am glad you found our blog!
Cute kids. It looks like you guys are doing well! Keep in touch!

 
Clicky Web Analytics