Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Mother of our lives...




As seasons change and life unfolds,
What joy and pain we know.
We catch a breath and look to thee,
To know which way to go.

When all around the earth at war,
With famine, death and pain.
Whilst in your arms, both safe and sure,
Thou doest softly sing my name.

What sacrifice, both mind and body,
To bring my heavenly soul,
To meet thee here within this realm,
To help, teach, watch and grow.

Selfishness, greed, and anger,
Have no grasp upon thy heart.
Only patience, guidance, hope and faith,
Are where thy mornings start.

And when the world will have me not,
My hopes and dreams to shun.
To thy thoughtful eyes and open arms,
With all my strength, I’ll run.

What more can be said of me,
But to thee my life I owe.
My grateful heart doth beat for thee,
Mother, in heaven, it was thee I chose.


We celebrate you today and love you with all our hearts!


JACE, KAI & DADDY

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics