Friday, September 5, 2008

Papa's work party at Wheeler Farm


It seems like between the time I started blogging our Utah trip Ike happened, the boys started school, and a whole slew of other things seemed to take place. So I am now back to wrapping up blogging our Utah trip.
While we were in Utah Brandon's dad's company had a work party at Wheeler Farm. Of course the entire family attended (Brandon's sister, her kids, us, and Papa and Grandma.) It was a blast. Each of the cousins had the opportunity to ride a pony, they served a yummy BBQ, and slid down huge slides. Thanks Papa for a fun night...we loved it. :)


Cousin Gabi

Cousin Grayson

Jace

Kai

Not an ounce of fear. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you guys as I watch the news!!! So glad to see you are all safe and well!! THanks heavens for Brandon! We need to talk- we are moving on Tues- call me!! (949-545-6682 or 661-753-6091)

 
Clicky Web Analytics