Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jace's First Day of School


Jace started school two weeks ago but, due to Hurricane Ike and not having Internet for several days I am now just getting around to posting this wonderful event. Jace has always done so well going to school. He is very social and does not have a scared bone in his body about being independent. I love that I don't have to worry about him liking school. He tells me every year that this year is better than the last year. It's hard to believe that this is his third year of
school. :-)

Jace next to his new locker

Ms. Teresa, Jace, Ms. Denise

3 comments:

Courtni said...

I have said this before, but I seriously can't believe that Jace is so big...he was just a baby in AZ and he looks so grown up. He must be a heart breaker...what a doll.

Alta said...

Alyssa, Holy cow I am so glad that you guys are safe. What an exciting event that you will have stories to tell later in life to your kids and grandkids. So I can't believe that Jace is in Kindergarten. School life is crazy, it happened way to fast for me. I am sure that he is just loving it. How are you feeling? Not to much longer. Its always fun to check in on you and see what you are up to. Hope you don't mind!
Love ya, Alta

Janan said...

Alyssa,

For a SMILE making picture head to my website . . . there is a picture there that might BRIGHTEN your DAY!! It may also get me disowned!! Ha ha!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics