Friday, September 5, 2008

I can't say "Thank You" enough

I just wanted to thank Brandon and all of my friends and family that made me feel so special on my birthday. It seems that each year gets better and better thanks to all of you. :-)



This year Brandon and I spent the day in Carmel, California. Neither one of us had ever been there and my brother Breck made Brandon promise that he would take me. We were amazed at the beauty in this small little town in Northern California. Brandon and I both decided that we did not spend enough time there and need to get back soon. The beach is amazing, and the cobble stone streets added to the ambiance of the best little shops around. Thanks B for such a wonderful day...you're the best. :)







I also got a camera for my birthday that I felt I really needed. As you can tell in my photos up above...some turned out great others not so great...I'm still working out the kinks but absolutely love it.


The day after we got back a few of my friends got together with our kids. They completely surprised me with this cake. I feel truly blessed to have such great friends. I especially want to thank Meg's who made my day. After our cake eating event Meagan and I took off shopping with what seemed to be all over the state of Utah from Midvale to Lehi and back but, it was totally worth it. Thanks girls...you're the best and I miss you everyday.

Jamie, Meagan, Alyssa, Cydnee

I also want to thank everyone who called, emailed, blogged, or facebooked me on my birthday. I am so grateful that I have been blessed with the opportunity to live in so many places and to have met so many wonderful people. I know this is cheesy but, I often tell myself the best part of this life is sharing it with the people you love. :-)















2 comments:

Molly Koch said...

happy birthday liss! i am so sad to have missed all the fun. You look fabulous and i am glad you had such a great celebration!! :) lot of birthday wishes

cortney and neil said...

I am glad that you had such a good birthday. No one deserves it more than you! I hope all is okay after your little scare today. I talked to B so call and fill me in.
Love ya tons
Cort

 
Clicky Web Analytics