Friday, September 5, 2008

Chase and Brittany's Wedding Day



This past month while we were in Utah my brother Chase got married. The entire day was perfect...including Chase and Brittany. I have never seen Chase sooo happy. I am so happy that they are so in love...it is the best and only way to start a marriage. Congratulations you two we love you. :-)




I love Brittany's expression in this photo. She was shouting out for everyone to hear, "We're married."





Brittany and my mom

My dad and mom

My brother Breck and sister Ashlyn

Me and Ashy

Breck trying to feed the boys a snack

The wedding party

Our immediate family

Ashlyn, Breck, Chase, Bryant, Alyssa

My siblings

The Wedding Luncheon

Brittany singing to Chase

My brother Bryant with his girlfriend Ashley

Alyssa, Ashlyn, Jace with Chase

Me with my cousins Emy and Brinlee

The Wedding Reception

Dancing...

Jace and Kai were really sad when they realized they didn't get the chance to catch the bouquet...so, Brittany was nice enough to throw pieces of her boutique to the both of them.

So proud of their flowers

Catching the garter belt

Can you believe Jace caught it??

Poor Kai was so upset that Jace caught it and he didn't. For some reason he thinks that because he didn't catch it he will never get married and Jace will.

Kai showing that he didn't catch it

Happily ever after!!

5 comments:

Karly said...

What a fun day! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER DRESS!!! Don't you wish you could get married again with all the fun new trends?

The Moore's said...

I love the look of disappointment on Kai's face. classic!

Andrea said...

What cute pictures, Alyssa. What a fun day!

zerry ht said...

Oh, my goodness! Chase and Brittany's Wedding Day was so how beautiful!! What fun to put together such a fabulous party. Even we are willing to have a DIY party and it would be Bhemian themed so we are recently busy in locating one of the San Francisco venues for the day. Hopefully will find a good location soon!

خدمات منزلية said...

مكافحة حشرات
شركة مكافحة حشرات

 
Clicky Web Analytics