Friday, September 5, 2008

Chase and Brittany's Wedding Shower

My mom is such a great host. I was supposed to help her plan a wedding shower for my new sister-in-law Brittany. When I got into town I went straight to my mom's to help and she had already made five cheese cakes and had everything ready to go the day before the shower. It was such a fun shower because not only was our family invited but most of Brittany's family was able to attend. Brittany and Chase got into town after picking up her grandma in Canada just in time for the shower. Everything turned out perfect...including the upcoming bride and groom to be. :)



Chase and Brittany





Brittany's sister-in-law, sisters, and her new little niece








Brittany and baby Eleanor, Chase, mom, Alyssa








Brittany's mom Laurel and her new husband Bruce, Brittany and Chase, mom and dad






Chase, Alyssa, Brittany

2 comments:

Sonia said...

You have such a beautiful family! Congrats to your brother and future sister-in-law! Thanks for all the updates! I was getting worried about you! I'm glad to see you were out and about having a blast! I hope you had an amazing birthday and that you are feeling well! I sure do miss you and your sweet family! Remember me if you're ever in the D/FW area! We have plenty of room for visitors!!!!

B. said...

Awwww, this is a cute post! Thank you!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics