Friday, September 12, 2008

Kai's First Day of School Ever!!



I seriously cannot believe my little Kai Bob is starting school. It is so fun to have this experience with him. As you can tell in the pics. with his teachers he is not sure this is going to be as fun as his brother said it would be.
Thankfully, after his first week of school he told me that he made a new best friend. When I asked him what his new best friends name was he said, "Miss. Mary." Miss. Mary loves Kai to pieces. Every time we see her she smothers him with hugs and kisses for his kissable cheeks. I was happy to hear from Miss. Mary that Kai has made another best friend other than herself in his class named Brett. :-)

Miss. Mel, Kai, Miss. Mary

1 comment:

Sonia said...

I just can't tell you enough how cute your boys are! They are crazy adorable! I'm glad to hear they are both doing well with school! Seriously, too cute!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics