Friday, September 5, 2008

We're back...

and when I say that it has been a crazy month it has. The past three weeks our family spent time in Snowbird Utah, Salt Lake City, Park City, San Francisco (without the kiddos), and the Tetons. During our trip to SLC Brandon gave me a camera for my b-day but, I am actively in the process of figuring out how to download pics. to my computer and not just my pics but, supposedly I have to download some fancy dancy software first. Anyways, we are alive and back. As for pictures and postings??? Hopefully in the next few days. Thanks family and friends in Utah for a wonderful vacation...it was the best trip yet. :-)

2 comments:

Courtni said...

How fun!! Can't wait to see pictures of your vacations.

Karen said...

Welcome home! Glad you had a great trip.

 
Clicky Web Analytics