Friday, September 5, 2008

Red Butte Garden


One of the days we were in Utah Brandon decided to start some projects on our house in SLC so I took it upon myself to leave these so called "projects" and meet up with a couple of my cute friends Heather and Julie (that were my sorority sisters in college) and their kids at Red Butte Garden. I have been to Red Butte Gardens many times and never knew that there was a special little garden just for kids. My kids were in heaven. Thanks Julie for showing us this cute little hang out.
Jace, Kai, and Esme decided to sit down and eat dinner at this cute little kitchen table in this cute little hut they found.
Esme, Ellie, Jace,Kai
Olive, Esme, and Jace standing in front of this life size cake made of flowers

While exploring the kids found these gigantic lizards to climb on
Jace and Charlie
Sweet little Ellie posing for the picture
Tunnels and mazes made of ivy and flowers everywhere you turned
Cute little Charlie completely satisfied sitting in this sink basin practically the entire time



Notice Kai is in probably one of these pics. He was so busy exploring this garden I hardly ever saw him. Thanks Heather and Julie for getting together...it made our day. :-)









1 comment:

Sonia said...

Have I ever told you that reading your blog just makes me smile! I love hearing about all of your adventures! You are such a sweetie you deserves ever happiness in the world! I sure do miss you!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics