Friday, September 5, 2008

"Mom, is this what happens if you have a dog??"


Sweet little Kai was playing with my parents two dachshund aka "weiner" dogs our first day in Utah. They started to chase him around the deck when suddenly he "whacked" into the back of one of their patio chairs. He had a black eye the entire time we were in Utah...meaning it lasted about three weeks. When he finally stopped crying he asked, "Mom, if we get a dog am I always going to get black eyes?" "No Kai, if we "were" to get a dog you would not get a black eye but, we are not getting a dog anytime soon so you don't have to worry." :-)

2 comments:

The Harbertson Family said...

Alyssa...will you e-mail me? I have a few quick questions about Houston and I thought you'd be the perfect one to ask! My e-mail is angelaharbertson@yahoo.com.
p.s. I love that your parents still have weiner dogs! I wish my mom had one still...

Heidi P said...

What a cutie! Both of your boys have the cutest personalities! Can't wait for your little girl, chubby cheeks and all

 
Clicky Web Analytics